All Categories:

Quick Contact
09030889003





« | »

SO SAD! Two Schoolboys Die After Drinking Acid They Mistook For Fruit Juice (Photo)

Two young boys in India have died at a birthday party after drinking a bottle of sulphuric acid they thought was fruit juice.

The boys died in agony after the horrifying mistake in Banglaore, southern India.

Aryan Singh, 9, was with his best friend Sahil Sankar, as they celebrated Sahil’s eight birthday.

After having food, the boys happened to see a liquid stored in a glass bottle. Presuming the liquid to be a cold drink, the duo reportedly consumed it.

The post SO SAD! Two Schoolboys Die After Drinking Acid They Mistook For Fruit Juice (Photo) appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria No. 1 Online Portal.

Source: New feed

Tags:

Categories: Uncategorized

There is love in sharing

0 Responses

Leave a Reply

« | »