KWARAPOLY ND Part-time Admission For 2020/2021 session has commenced. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following programmes of the Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin for the 2020/2021 Academic Session:
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) PART-TIME PROGRAMMES (THREE SESSIONS)
- INSTITUTE OF APPLIED SCIENCES
- Science Laboratory Technology.
- Agricultural Technology.
- Hospitality Management.
- Leisure and Tourism.
- INSTITUTE OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architectural Technology.
- Building Technology.
- Estate Management.
- Urban & Regional Planning.
- Transportation Planning and Management.
- INSTITUTE OF FINANCE & MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- Banking & Finance.
- Business Administration and Management.
- Public Administration.
- INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science.
- Office Technology & Management.
- Mass Communication.
- INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Electrical / Electronics Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) PROGRAMMES (PART-TIME)
- Applicants for admission into Part-Time National Diploma (ND) programmes will be required to have a minimum of five O/L Credits in relevant subjects at SSCE, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
- CREDIT PASSES IN MATHEMATICS AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE ARE COMPULSORY FOR ALL APPLICANTS SEEKING ADMISSION INTO ANY PROGRAMME IN THE POLYTECHNIC. IN ADDITION, THE OTHER THREE SUBJECTS MUST BE RELEVANT TO THE COURSE OF CHOICE.
- Applicants for admission into Part-Time National Diploma (ND) programmes will be required to register at the JAMB e-Facility portal via
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Applications for admission will be done fully online. To apply online for ND(PART-TIME), log on toand follow the instructions there.
- Applicants awaiting Results will not be considered for admission.
- All applications attract a fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) exclusive of bank and other charges.
- All payments for application should be made through ‘College Pay’ using your Debit Card, Master Card, or Prepaid Card.
- All applications close on August 17th, 2020.
- Applicants sitting for the 2020 November/December Ordinary Level Examinations are not eligible for admission.